IATA Certified Courses
Personnel directly involved in Unit Load Device (ULD) operations are required to train regularly on functions relevant to their job tasks and responsibilities.
ULDs are essential for loading freight transported by air. Although ULDs are required to ensure the safe and reliable restraint of cargo during a flight, the standards for using them vary widely across the industry. The ULD Regulations (ULDR) provides a simple point of reference for common technical and operational standards, regulatory requirements, and carrier requirements applicable to overall ULD operations.
- Course format
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Course content
- Applicability of ULD Regulations
- ULD limitations
- Classification and identification
- Operating specifications
- Marking, labelling, and documentation
- Handling procedures
- ULD certification process
- Group exercises
- Participants will receive a complimentary copy of the ULD Regulations (ULDR) manual
DURATION: 24 Hours
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
- Airlines Staffs
- Ground handlers
- Freight forwards
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.