CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to email@example.com
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a full refund of paid registration fees. The final refund amount will be equal to the paid course package amountminus the application fees.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period (see above) will incur the full cost of registration. Additionally, if you withdraw during the training, your training history will reflect as “Incomplete” and you will be charged the full course amount.
- INSPIRE reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 03 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- INSPIRE is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Refunds will be made within 30 business days of cancellation.
- As part of this policy, Training Institute may retain a one-time application fee.
- Once registration form is received by INSPIRE and invoice issued to participants, payment is expected before start of the workshop.
- INSPIRE has the right to cancel any of its training event(s)/workshop(s). Participants and organizations will be notified and refunded accordingly, should any such situation arise.
- Course withdrawals or skipped training days without the reasonable justification (health issues or any personal issues) will cause the cancellation of the training certificate and in such cases, certificates will not be handed out due to the violation of registration policy.
My Account Information
To protect your account information, INSPIRE does not store credit card information. We also have security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and change of your information. This information is only used for completing your order.
For more information you can visit our office Inspire Training Management Centre: Building No. 118 Al Hilal, Opposite focus Medical Centre, Najma street, Doha-Qatar.
For inquiries, please contact us on +974 50510 222 / 333 / 444 or +974 40017557.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site : www.inspire.qa
Thanking you and assuring our best of attention at all times.