IATA Certified Courses
LIVE ANIMALS REGULATIONS (LAR)
IATA’s Live Animals Regulations course will teach you how to transport live animals
by air safely, in the correct container and with the correct documentation. Learn about
container requirements, documentation requirements, and awareness of animals’
health. Learn how to comply with standards and international welfare regulations.
The successful application of the IATA Live Animals Regulations for the transport of live
animals by air and the achievement of the provisions of international legislation regarding
animal welfare during transport are greatly dependent on how well personnel are trained.
This course will soon be available in e-Learning format, contact us for more information.
This course is available in printed textbook format. Enroll at an Authorized Training Center to study these materials with the help of a local trainer, or alternatively you can choose to study these materials on your own.
- This course requires approximately 4-6 hours of study to be completed in 12 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity). After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not be able to take the exam.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
What you will learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Satisfy compliance standards and master the use of IATA’s Live Animals Regulations manual
- Protect the safety and welfare of animals on the ground and in the air
- Review special routings and animal behaviors
- Identify and implement procedures to handle emergency situations
- Understand the container design principles for live animals
- Proper use of IATA’s Live Animals Regulations manual
- Completion of the Shipper’s Certification for Live Animals, the Notification to Captain (NOTOC) and CITES documentation
- Shippers and airlines responsibilities
- Classification and identification of live animals
- Packaging, documentation and marking requirements for live animal shipments
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Airlines and cargo training specialists
- Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
An IATA eCertificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
Please note: As per LAR 1.4, this Certificate is only valid for 36 months
DURATION : 4-6 Hours
- No Prerequisites
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.