IATA Certified Courses
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH’s Working safely training course is designed for people at any level in any sector, and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. It’s a 100% match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Passport’ syllabus. Full of step-by-step guidance you’ll find that the highly innovative format and content inspires delegates – critical to getting essential health and safety messages across.
IOSH’s Working safely training course is designed for people at any level in any sector and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training.
- Enhancing your knowledge in identifying hazards and risks in the workplace
- Controlling the hazards and to identify how accidents occur and their causes
- An Overview of the employers and employees legal rights and responsibilities
- Identifying and controlling common hazards, such as fire, electricity, chemicals and work equipment
- Protecting your environment
- The management of health, safety and the environment
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
Duration: 2 DAYS
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.