IATA Certified Courses
Certified Information Technology Manager (CITM)
Nowadays IT Managers have to be multi-tasking having to deal with the daunting task of understanding technical complexities at a high level. Equally important, they need to be fully aware, understand and be able to manage other key aspects such as people, corporate governance, risk, finance and many other disciplines. Unfortunately, the IT industry has never really kept up with this requirement nor was there a proper way for IT Managers to equip themselves with the necessary skills and knowledge for today’s complex and challenging environment.
With few exceptions, companies today rely on IT for the delivery of business-critical services – often directly to the end consumer. IT Managers are facing the constant pressure to deliver (new) hi-availability services at an ever-increasing faster pace and rate of change.
Managers must understand how Information Technology plays a fundamental role in both the structure and control of modern business. A successful manager must have an excellent grasp of the functionality, capabilities and effects of the technology that he or she must implement and manage.
The Certified Information Technology Manager (CITM)® will review such key areas as corporate frameworks, software, databases, information systems, communications and management of personnel in relation to technology and from the point of view of the business manager. This Certification is ideal for management professionals who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the management of Information Technology in a modern corporation. The Certification is also ideal for those who would like to learn about the central role of Information Technology in today’s workplace.
“IT Managers are not born, they are created”
E-Course Duration: 30 to 35 Hours
- The Exam contains 80 Multiple Choice Questions and you must correctly answer 56 (56 out of 80 correct) to pass the exam.
- Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
- The total duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes).
- No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the first (1st) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least seven (7) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for the second (2nd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
- The Certified Information Technology Manager (CITM)® Certificate is valid for life
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.