One of the biggest challenges in the construction industry is complying with all the rules and regulations while still trying to run a profitable operation – and sometimes that challenge hinders the safety culture of your company. This workshop will offer tangible ways to improve safety culture from the top down. Learn how to include your employees and how this can be helpful in them doing the work. Learn to lessen the burden and grow a culture where management and employees work together as a team.
Who can attend?
- Project managers
- Site manager
- HSE managers
- Safety advisors
- Site engineers
- Understanding the Qatar Construction Specifications
- How to replace your old compliance reports with more impactful, less time consuming ones.
- How to quit thinking in terms of compliance and start thinking about how to build up your safety culture.
- Rigger and Lifting Safety Awareness Training
- IOSH Level 3 Certificate in Safety & Health for Business
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Permit To Work
- Lock Out / Tag Out Training(LOTO)
- General Safety
- Inspection and Operator Assesment
- Electrical Safety
- Train the Trainer-HABC LEVEL 3 INTERNATIONAL AWARD IN DELIVERY OF TRAINING(IADT)
- First Aid
- Fire Safety
- Lifting Supervisor Training
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (RQF)