IATA Certified Courses
RETAIL STORE MANAGMENT
When done right, retail store management can be uniquely rewarding. As retail executives of a retail team, you have the opportunity to positively impact the lives of both your customers and your colleagues. We will share strategies and tips that can help you develop a top-notch retail team and create a consistent experience for your customers. The course covers the most important components of success in retail including customer journey and sales. Participants will discover how to add value and provide exceptional customer service through each phase of this journey. Participants will learn techniques to deal with disruptive customers and show empathy with active listening.
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them and ways that communication happen
- Develop and articulate organization-wide communication strategies
- Identify problems and understand the creative problem solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem solving
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction and take corrective action if needed
- Identify customer needs to exceed expectations
- Discover the meaning of body language and identify positive and negative behavior
- Identify behavior indicators to display a professional image
- Create first impressions to attract walk in customers to the store
- Educate the customers about the products, services, and benefits
- Apply techniques of upselling and cross selling
- Handle challenging customers and overcome objections
- List out the benefits and features of the Brand (customized)
- Introduction to Retail
- Communication Strategies in the Retail industry
- Customer Support
- Body Language
- Grooming and personal Hygiene
- Selling Skills
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Retail Brand Training
- Brand image
- Visual Merchandising
- Product Training
Duration of the Generic course is 16 hours excluding the Retail Brand Training. The Retail Brand Training duration will be as per the requirements of the Brand and their specifications.
- Minimum qualification is high school completion certificate Proficiency in English Language to understand, read and write
- Retail and department store Customer Service Executives
- Retail industry professionals who are looking to grow in their field Anyone aspiring to start their career in the Retail industry.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.