IATA Certified Courses
ISO 50001 : 2015 – Certified Lead Auditor
ISO 50001 is the latest and leading energy management system today and is being implemented by many organizations across the world. The advantages are being reaped all around the globe mainly because its benefits can be catered to a host of companies. Be it a multi-national company or a small establishment, a public or a private company, IS0 50001 can be put to good effect. ISO 50001:2015 – Certified Lead Auditor certification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to treating the environment responsibly, ensuring energy efficiency across all your activities. By having effective energy and environmental management systems you can give your stakeholders the assurances they demand.
ISO 50001:2015 specifies the requirements for an organisation to establish, implement, maintain and improve energy management systems (EnMS). ISO 50001 is a voluntary standard that applies to all aspects of an organisation’s energy use.
By establishing the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and intensity, you can reduce your energy costs, GHG emissions and other environmental impacts. The ISO 50001:2015 – Certified Lead Auditor certification enables you to take a systematic approach to continual improvement of energy performance and emission control, and shows your commitment to effective energy and environmental management systems.
- The exam comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (70 out of 100 correct) to pass the exam.
- Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for the third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
- The ISO 50001: 2015 – Certified Lead Auditor Certificate is valid for life.Displaying your certificate
- Remember, when labelling a product or system as certified to an ISO standard:
- Don’t say: “ISO certified” or “ISO certification”
- DO say: “ISO 9001:2008 certified” or “ISO 9001:2008 certification” (for example).
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.