IATA Certified Courses
ISO 22301 BCMS – Certified Lead Auditor
Become a business continuity lead auditor with our ISO 22301 BCMS – Certified Lead Auditor training course. Gain industry recognition and pave the way to continuing ISO 22301 compliance. Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits, managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 – Certified Lead Auditor your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organization. ISO 22301 BCMS audit certifications are available for all business continuity and audit professionals who would like to get their experience and competency validated by an independent certification body.
ISO 22301 is a management systems standard for BCM which can be used by organizations of all sizes and types. These organizations will be able to obtain accredited certification against this standard and so demonstrate to legislators, regulators, customers, prospective customers and other interested parties that they are adhering to good practice in BCM. ISO 22301 also enables the business continuity manager to show top management that a recognized standard has been achieved.
ISO 22301 may also be used within an organization to measure itself against good practice, and by auditors wishing to report to management. The influence of the standard will therefore be much greater than those who simply choose to be certified against the standard.
- The exam comprises of 100 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (70 out of 100 correct) to pass the exam.
- Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof.
- If a Candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
- The ISO 22301 – Certified Lead Auditor Certificate is valid for life.Displaying your certificate
- Remember, when labelling a product or system as certified to an ISO standard:
- Don’t say: “ISO certified” or “ISO certification”
- DO say: “ISO 9001:2008 certified” or “ISO 9001:2008 certification” (for example).
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.