Certification by Highfield, CPD & Inspire Management Training Center
This Hotel and Hospitality Management Course meets industry demand for efficient, competitive and responsible professionals in a globally competitive hospitality industry. It’s an ever expanding industry with multiple job opportunities. It prepares the student for employment in Management and supervisory positions. It is a stepping stone into wide varieties of jobs in a variety of industries and locations such as lodging accommodation, food and beverage services.
Who needs the course?
Anyone aspiring to head start their career in Hotel & Hospitality Industry.
- Minimum qualification is high school completion certificate.
- Proficiency in English language to understand, read and write.
PART 1: PERSPECTIVES ON CAREERS IN HOSPITALITY
– The Hospitality Industry
– Forces Affecting Growth and Change in the Hospitality Industry
– Soft Skills:
PART 2: FOOD SERVICE
– Restaurant Industry Organization:Chain, Independent, or Franchise
– Competitive Forces in Food Service
– On-Site Food Service
– Issues Facing Food Service
– HABC Level 3 International Award in Food Safety – Catering
PART 3: LODGING
– Lodging: Meeting Guest Needs
– Hotel & Lodging Operations
– Forces Shaping the Hotel Business
– Competition in the Lodging Business
PART 4: TRAVEL & TOURISM
– Front Desk & Back Office
– Destinations: Tourism Generators
– Limousine Arrangement
– Airport Transfers
– Guest Relationship
– City Tour Guidance
– Governmental Travel Requirements and Procedures
-Technology in the travel Industry / Computer Reservations Systems Basic
– Travel Geography
PART 5: MANAGEMENT IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
– Management: A New Way of Thinking
– Planning in Hospitality Management
– Organizing in Hospitality Management
– Staffing: Human Resources Management in Hospitality Management
– Control in Hospitality Management
– Leadership & Directing in Hospitality Management