IATA Certified Courses
Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Caterers (RQF)
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace. The Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Caterers (RQF) has been developed for caterers to gain a better understanding of how HACCP can be simply applied to the catering environment. This one-day qualification will also be useful for those learners who already hold a level 3 or level 4 food safety qualification as a means of demonstrating CPD. It may also suit some enforcement officers who mainly inspect catering premises.
- These include understanding the importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- The preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures in catering
- The hazards and controls at every step in the catering operation
- How to implement HACCP-based food safety and how to verify HACCP based procedures.
Guidance on assessment
This qualification is assessed by multiple-choice examination. Learners must complete 30 questions within 60 minutes. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a pass mark of 60% (18/30). Learners will receive a distinction if they achieve a pass mark of 80% (24/30). Completed examination papers should be returned to Highfield for marking and results will then be supplied to the centre afterwards.
- There are no prerequisites for this qualification.
- It is strongly recommended that learners already hold a Level 3 Award in Food Safety Catering or equivalent.
- Recommended to have knowledge of food safety hazards and their controls.
- Recommended to have a minimum of Level 2 in literacy/English or equivalent.
- This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.