IATA Certified Courses
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP)
- 32 (Registered)
“9.9% of every dollar is wasted due to poor project performance— that’s $99 million for every $1 billion invested” (Source: 2018 Pulse of the Profession®). Effective project management has a crucial impact on the success of your project and on achieving your organization’s strategy. This course is designed for those who need a practical hands-on approach to manage projects. It covers all aspects of a project’s life cycle, from project identification and start-up, planning and implementing, evaluation and controlling, and includes the activities required to close a project.
- Terms and Definitions
- Why do projects fail?
- Project Management Lifecycle and Stage Gates
- Brainstorming Project Ideas & Forming Project Groups
- Project Identification and Design
- Identify Stakeholders
- Needs Assessment and Analysis
- Requirement Matrix, Success Criteria
- Project Set-Up
- Project Charter
- Organizational Chart
- Project Planning
- Communication Plan
- WBS & WBS Dictionary
- Activity List & Attributes
- Project Schedule
- Cost Estimates & Budget
- RACI Matrix
- Risk Management
- Project Implementation
- Issue Management
- Managing People
- Project Monitoring, Evaluation, and Control
- Project Changes
- Project Reporting
- Project Closure/Transition
What Will You Achieve
1. Understand project phases and stage gates.
2. Understand the importance of engaging stakeholders in the early phases.
3. Establish a clear scope, so you can combat scope creep.
4. Set clear expectations and boundaries through Project Charter.
5. Develop a complete Project Management Plan to be in control of your project.
6. Get the most from your team by proper collaboration, communication, and conflict management.
7. Deal with the red zone (Issues, Changes, Risks) in a proactive manner.
8. Work with your team on realistic case studies and projects.
- 35 Hours
Download Course Outline
- Individuals responsible for managing teams or groups of employees who require a basic knowledge of Facilities Management.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.