IATA Certified Courses
Certified Team Leader (CTL)
Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates. How are their problem-solving skills? Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best? Do they work well together? There have been hundreds of studies demonstrating that human beings function better and learn better in groups. If you want to develop your team leadership skills and unleash the talent of your individual team members, this E-Course is a practical look at current leadership practices that work.
Teams are an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations. With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together. How are your problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do you work well together?
Leaders also represent an important force in the North American economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who work for you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. You usually have more experience and more skill than the employees you supervise, because management tends to look for super people to fill those roles.
Our E-Course also covers Self-leadership which puts together taking responsibility for our outcomes, setting direction for our lives, and having tools to manage priorities. Self-leaders work at all levels of an organization. They are front-line workers in every possible role, middle managers, and CEOs. Self-leaders like Walt Disney and Wayne Gretzky worked hard to achieve their dreams without using the term self-leadership. However, they have clearly demonstrated that being in control of their behavior and results, focus, practise, and learning was necessary to achieve their goals.
Self-leadership requires a commitment from individuals to decide what they want from life and to do what’s necessary to get the results they want. This one-day workshop will help participants internalize the four pillars of self-leadership and make meaningful, empowered choices while taking action to get where they want to go.
- The exam comprises 70 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 80% (56 out of 70 correct) to pass the exam.
- Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
- The total duration of the exam is 1 hour (60 Minutes).
- No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for the third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
- The Certified Team Leader (CTL) Certificate is valid for life.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.