IATA Certified Courses
Certified Real Estate Manager (CREM)
The Real Estate industry is a multi-million rand sector that requires professionals who are well-trained and knowledgeable to meet the housing needs of private citizens and the business community by providing office space and business premises. This CREM Certification strives to equip the learners to be able to operate effectively and efficiently in the Real Estate sector.
A wide range of legislation applies to this sector and employees/agents need to understand the relevant legislation and be able to apply it in the execution of their work.
The Certified Real Estate Manager (CREM)™ is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the property and real estate industry. It serves to support and advance the functioning of individuals in this industry. The scope of Real Estate is changing and evolving all the time, with opportunities for learners in this arena to get involved in a wide variety of Real Estate opportunities such as real estate sales, brokerage and leasing, property management, institutional real estate investment, real estate consulting, real estate development. This means there is a need to develop career paths in this sub-field, an industry constantly in need of skilled people.
The Certified Real Estate Manager (CREM)™ is designed to provide those learners who are already involved in the field of Property and Real Estate. It is also for learners who wish to seek a career in this industry. The Property and Real Estate Industry is a well-established industry and thus has many learners that would benefit from qualifications aligned to career paths.
- The exam comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 75% (75 out of 100 correct) to pass the exam.
- Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for the third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
- The Certified Real Estate Manager (CREM)™ Certificate is valid for life.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.