IATA Certified Courses
The ability to handle yourself properly today can sometimes outweigh even your technical skills. If We know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it with grace and style, we will have a competitive edge in our career. All business experts agree that good manners promote good business. This is how important business etiquette is. This two day training program will equip with all the business etiquette and protocol knowledge needed to conduct your business with more confidence, know-how, grace and efficiency than before, putting yourself and others at ease by showing more confidence and poise in various business settings.
Outline of topics
1. Module 1: Professional Business Introductions:
- Proper business introductions and making a great first impression.
- The proper handshake.
- Social and business introductions.
- Business cards and introductions.
- Etiquette status cards skill practice activity.
2.Module 2: Business Meetings Etiquette:
- Are meetings a waste of time?
- General business etiquette guidelines.
- Arriving early and arriving late.
- Seating etiquette considerations.
3. Module 3: Telephone Etiquette:
- First impressions – Activity.
- Preparing before you call.
- Telephone etiquette and protocol considerations within a business setting.
- Basic telephone etiquette.
4. Module 4: Business Attire:
- The importance of proper business attire.
- Proper business attire for women.
- Proper business attire for men.
- What exactly is “Business Casual”?
5.Module 5: Business Correspondence Etiquette
- Written communication etiquette guidelines.
- E-mail etiquette.
- Before you hit “Send”.
6.Module 6: Business Dining Etiquette:
- Business meals pre-planning arrangements.
- The seating dilemma.
- The ordering dilemma.
- Table set-up scramble – activity.
- Handling formal dining mishaps.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.