IATA Certified Courses
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor
In this competitive world, most organisations would outsource their non-core activities to third-party service providers. However, all organisations would also agree that the non-delivery of third party service providers would impact the organisation one way or the other. They demand a service expectation. In turn, the same story goes with organisations serving consumers where they would equally demand a service expectation from the organisation.
All services need to be operated, expectations need to be managed, controls need to be implemented, monitoring needs to be performed, and issues need to be resolved. Service organisations need to be able to demonstrate their ability in managing the operations within expectations.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor is ideal for any service provider, large or small, who wants to provide assurance in the quality of the services they deliver. It’s commonly used for IT services, facilities management and business services to help ensure effective and resilient services in today’s changing service delivery environment.
- The exam comprises 100 Multiple Choice Questions out of which the candidate needs to score 70% (70 out of 100 correct) to pass the exam.
- Exams are online and proctored based, using a webcam and a reliable internet connection exams can be taken anywhere and anytime.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- No external sources of information may be accessed during the exam held via ProctorU. Further details of the materials permitted are provided:
- Identification Proof.
- If a candidate does not pass the exam in the second (2nd) attempt, the candidate must wait for a period of at least fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of their attempt to retake the exam for the third (3rd) time or any subsequent time.
- The exam can be taken any number of times.
- The ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor Certificate is valid for life.Displaying your certificate
- Remember, when labelling a product or system as certified to an ISO standard:
- Don’t say: “ISO certified” or “ISO certification”
- DO say: “ISO 9001:2008 certified” or “ISO 9001:2008 certification” (for example).
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.