The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admission requirement for many graduate schools in the United States and Canada. The GRE is owned and administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS). The test was established in 7936 by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
GRE General Test is for Graduate and Professional Schools, including STEM, Healthcare, Business and Law schools, eventually providing more opportunities for success to the aspiring graduates. GRE General Test will help a student show his best. Also, GRE General Test is the only admissions test that allows students to skip questions within a section, go back and change answers. Test takers can also choose questions that they want to answer first within a section.
Why GRE is important?
- GRE scores help you secure admission in desired Master’s or even Ph.D. programs in Top Universities globally
- GRE scores also help you secure a merit-based funding scholarship for your academic programs
- Apart from the Universities offering STEM programs, 1,200+ business schools also accept GRE scores for Top MBA programs
- A good GRE score is considered positively by the Visa Once during your visa interview
- These scores provide an easily quantifiable ground to the admissions committees to compare our applications with that of other applicants.
- GRE scores help the admissions committee of the University or College assess your preparedness for the grad school and your potential for academic success