Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. For those of you who have already recognized and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything, you deserve a cookie.
For the effective implementation of project management, one must be up-to-date on the latest trends and practices related to it. This course will define the 10 knowledge areas of Project Management, PMBOK, 6th edition, as well as outline processes, specific steps, and examples associated with it 👩💼👨💼
💡At the end of this course, participants should be able to define, and list the processes, some specific steps, and examples of:
Learn how to be emotionally intelligent 🧠🎭 to lead a happier and better-balanced life.
• Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
• Understand, use and manage your emotions.
• Verbally communicate with others.
• Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
• Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
• Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
• Balance optimism and pessimism.
• Effectively impact others.
The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.