Learn to deliver engaging and compelling workshops.Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you always want to be prepared.
Create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more. Skills such as facilitating, needs analyses, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what they need to become a trainer themselves💯
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics