IATA Certified Courses
TRANSPORT OF PHARMA PRODUCTS AND VACCINES BY AIR
- 12 (Registered)
Time and temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products, such as vaccines, medicines, and other
healthcare products require specific handling, monitoring, process controls, transportation, and
storage requirements. Through this e-learning course, you will understand these commodity
specifics, as well as the requirements for packaging, documentation, and physical handling. Learn
about product and transport process temperature ranges, packaging technologies, key risk factors
and critical control points in the pharma handling process, particularly in relation to the
transportation of COVID-19 vaccines.
- This course requires approximately 1.5 hours of study to be completed in 6 months from the
purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, you will not have access to the course content and will
not be able to take the exam.
What you will learn?
Upon completing this course, you will have the skills to:
- Recognize differences in pharmaceutical products and their main characteristics!
- Recognize pharmaceutical product packaging types, transport equipment and active/passive
- Discuss regulatory requirements for handling and transporting time and temperature sensitive
- Describe air freight supply chain stakeholders, roles and responsibilities and important
- Manage requirements for documentary and physical handling of pharma shipments in air
- Commodity types and characteristics
- Product and distribution temperature requirements
- Product packaging
- Pharma regulations and air freight
- Air freight shipment documentation and labelling for TTSPPs.
- Storage handling procedures for pharma
- Handling process and Critical Control Points
- Shipment track and trace
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- All staff involved in the transport and handling of pharmaceutical products.
- Airline staff and shippers transporting time and temperature sensitive healthcare products.
- Primary producers or manufacturers of pharmaceutical and healthcare goods
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded a Certificate available for you to
print for your records.
Please read the General Information on self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. The exam can be taken at any time
at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 14
- Time Allowance: 45 minutes
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
DURATION : 1.5 Hours
Curriculum is empty
Inspire Management Training Centre is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE, Spain, Rwanda and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Sri Lanka. INSPIRE Management Training Centre is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.