Understanding errors, whether violations, mistakes or lapses and how they combine with other workplace factors is key to improving health and safety management.
On completion of Leadership Professional Development Program – The Supervisor Course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the implementation process.
- Identify unsafe behaviors/management system faults.
- Observation and feedback.
- Training observers Setting targets.
- Monitoring and reviewing progress.
- Problem solving.
- Drafting and Vetting Contracts-Negotiations and Dispute Management
- Vendor Management Workshop
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Executive Coaching Level -1
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Training
- Powerful Proposals and Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) Workshop
- Procurement Management Workshop