IATA Certified Courses
IATA –Security Management System
Learn the essentials of IATA’s SeMS initiative and how it can make your organization IOSA compliant.
This course provides a structured approach to security process implementation in accordance with IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) requirements. In daily classroom exercises, begin building a performance-based SeMS that produces measurable and auditable results.
• This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
• Student performance will be based on an assessment
• Management systems overview
• IATA’s SeMS initiative
• Core elements of SeMS
• Building a security structure within your organization
• Contingency planning
• Security threat assessment
• Risk management
• Human factors
• Quality control
• Quality assurance of SeMS
• IOSA compliancy
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Management
- This course is recommended for all staff with Avsec responsibilities, including- Experienced screening staff
- Security service providers
- Civil aviation authority representatives
- Airline Managers
- Airport Managers
- Law enforcement and other government personnel
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.