DGR Certification course on Dangerous Goods Regulations by IATA is the most demanded certification in Qatar at the moment. Inspire Training Academy provides the best Dangerous goods regulations DGR certification course for airport cargo. Inspire Training Academy is a leading provider of airline training solutions and professional development program for the IATA.
- Airline Reservation & Ticketing
- Airline Management
- Travel Management
- Tourism Management
- Safety Management in Airline Industry
Overview of IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Training and IATA DGR Certification course
This IATA DGR training course focuses on IATA dangerous goods training shipments,document requirement and DGR certification course program. You will learn how to develop a dangerous goods and regulations, Airport cargo Knowledge. Learn new activities through our LMS (Learning Management system) to ensure a training session with a high skills transfer so you can apply the the job in airline industry. You will practice a variety of techniques to lead the entire airline and dgr Certification course techniques.
Who needs the DGR Certification Course Program?
- Shippers and packers of dangerous goods and airport cargo Freight Forwarding staff responsible for processing Dangerous Goods (HAZMAT) shipments
- Airline staff preparing dangerous goods as Company Material (CO MAT)
- IATA Dangerous Goods Training course and airport cargo and DGR
- Aspiring professionals looking to enhance the career options by getting into International Airlines, Airports and also Travel Agencies.
DGR certification eligibility:
Anybody who aspires to have a career into Airline as Flight attendants / cabin crew can apply for the IATA Cabin Crew certification.
Examination Pattern :
- Exam Method: Online exam with remote supervision or an exam in one of IATA’s Exam Centers(where physical presence is required)
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions. Open Text Book
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers
- Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
Examination Dates :
IATA International Exam Calendar: March/June/September & December of every year.
Inspire Training Academy who is authorized training center for IATA Courses provide students with online access key for Exam Practice.
Detailed Course Content
- Dangerous goods classes and divisions Contents of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Manual
- Identification and Goods reg certification course Training and airport cargo
- Packing, marking, labeling and documentation requirements
- IATA Dangerous Goods Training course and airport cargo and DGR Training
- Radioactive materials
An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam. The title is Certificate in Dangerous Goods Regulation
About Awarding Body:International Airport Transport Association, Canada, Montreal.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total air traffic. IATA supports many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
- IATA Airline Cabin Crew Training
- IATA Fundamental Skills in Journey Pricing and Ticketing
- IATA Advanced Skills in Journey Pricing and Ticketing
- IATA Geography in Travel Planning
- IATA Managing the Travel Business
- IATA Ground Operations Management
- IATA Introduction to the Airline Industry
- IATA Air Transport Fundamentals
- IATA Airline Marketing
- IATA Airline Revenue Management
- IATA Introduction to Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- IATA Ticket Repricing, Exchange and Reissue
- IATA Airline Customer Service
- IATA Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma
- IATA Travel and Tourism Consultant