**Please submit the form below or Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a training
Duration: 5 Days
In the changing landscape of criminal attacks on civil aviation and security regulations, the role of the Security Manager is vital in assuring efficient and compliant operations.
Learn essential management and administration techniques to run your business while complying with national and international legislation. Through daily classroom simulations, test your ability to work under pressure in crisis situations and respond to common problems you may face in your daily operations.
This course is recommended for:
• Experienced airport and airline managers
• Security service providers
• Passenger and cargo operations providers
• Police and border control authorities
• Civil aviation authority representatives
• This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
• Student performance will be based on an assessment
• This course is scheduled back-to-back with the Aviation Security Management – Advanced course at IATA Training Centers worldwide
• Participants should have a minimum of two years of experience in aviation or Civil Aviation Authority administration
• Recommended level is Management and Professional
• The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
• Ensuring continued compliance with aviation security standards
• Preparing organizations for a security audit by third parties
• Assessing threats and protecting equipment, locations and other assets
• Identifying and managing security risks
• Allocating resources and measuring results
• Integrating human factors into your organization
• Building a security culture in non-security personnel
• Communicating with stakeholders in counter security entities in emergency situations
This interactive course involves multiple simulation exercises:
• Security threat assessment
• Security operations planning
• Management and problem solving
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher