**Please submit the form below or Contact us on email@example.com to schedule a training
Duration: 3 Days
In an industry where almost, every business depends on IT systems and the confidentiality and reliability of its data, cyber security is a fast-emerging threat to operation. This course will help your organization determine where to start in what can seem like a never-ending effort to protect your information and systems.
Starting with awareness training, the first and most important step to preventing cybercrime, you will learn about common attack methods used by today’s cybercriminal and the potential vulnerabilities in aviation systems. Using the insight, you receive from case studies and demonstrations from IT experts, you will then learn the right questions to ask when conducting a risk assessment in an aviation business.
Many airlines and airports have robust systems in place to address common hacking threats, but a holistic approach to the broader aviation IT infrastructure is still needed. Open to airline, airport, regulator and IT provider staff, this course provides a perfect platform for all key stake-holders to work toward a common framework.
This course is recommended for:
• Airline and airport security management
• Security service providers
• IT developers and management
• Government and regulator staff
• IT service provider staff
• This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
• Student performance will be based on an assessment
• There are no prerequisites for this course
• Recommended level is Management and Professional
• The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher