IATA Certified Courses
IATA Geography in Travel Planning
Geography is central to tourism as travelers take into account the travel time, routing, and local climate when choosing a vacation destination. In order to successfully sell travel products, you need to understand what drives tourist decisions and what geographically sets places apart. Study world geography and time zones to better advise clients on travel destinations and tours, and explore different regional modes of transport to offer customized travel itineraries.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
- Marketing and selling geography based travel
- Understanding and reading maps
- Three-letter city codes
- Planning travel itineraries
- Currencies and currency codes
- World time zones
- Different modes of transport around the world
- Travel counselors.
- Airline sales and service staff members.
- Tour operators.
- Travel agents .
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.