IATA Certified Courses
DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAINS
This Level 3 course gives a solid knowledge of all the digital aspects of supply chain management. The course is offered in a blended format with a combination of tutor-led classroom, on-the-job-application and self-learning. Based on action-learning, the course engages delegates into exercises and practice, using the innovative Supply Chain Immersive Learning SimulationTM (SCILS), a world-premier.
Audience, benefits & format
The course is destined to experienced professionals involved in the supply chain (SC), who seek to develop digital competencies across the various supply chain capabilities; and/or who manage digital transformation and/or integration of digital technologies. The course contains a total of 42 guided learning hours (e.g. 3 days of 4h class
room training and 5 days of 6h on-the-job application).
College graduate, English IELTS-3.5, working in a Supply Chain related job with at least 2 years of experience. Level 2 Supply Chain Qualification or equivalent. Level 2 knowledge of digital competencies or equivalent.
By the end of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- Understand digital technologies and how digital capabilities can contribute to supply chain performance.
- Know how digital technologies can be applied and integrated to various supply chain structures.
- Understand the importance of SC digital capabilities and how they link to the supply chain performance.
- Define the SC digital capabilities, in a consistent and comprehensive framework.
- Identify the inter-dependencies of the various SC digital capabilities, functions and roles.
- Explore how digital technologies can be applied, based on concrete proven application examples
- Understand the SC digital integration process and know-how to improve the connectivity of
- Identify the SC digital infrastructure design dimensions, methods and tools used to improve
- Categorize the SC digital players through a governance, adoption and assurance framework.
- Compare the applications of SC digital technologies and consider real-life applications to the
- Apply concepts & tools to the workplace with on-the-job applications assigned in accord with
Assessment & award
Knowledge acquisition is tested through an online assessment platform. Successful completion
leads to the “SCF Level 3 Award in Digital Supply Chain Management” provided by “The Supply
Chain Foundation (SCF)”.
This Award is a pre-requisite to other SCF courses and can be combined with
other course awards to obtain SCF Level 3 and Level 4 Certificates and
- College graduate, English IELTS-3.5, working in a Supply Chain related job with at least 2 years of experience. Level 2 Supply Chain Qualification or equivalent. Level 2 knowledge of digital competencies or equivalent.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.