A SAFER Approach
We’ll help your staff to identify and reduce conflict and risk and influence a safe and positive outcome in a difficult situation Setting the standard INSPIRE Training Academy continues to be the benchmark for conflict management and personal safety trainings.
Our programmes are written by conflict management experts who are part of a team that has lead the development of national qualifications and competency standards in managing conflict for frontline personnel, managers and trainers.
Who Should Attend:
- Any Security Personnel
- Security service providers
Conflict in the workplace is bad for business. It is destructive and detrimental to all stakeholders. It can lead to disengaged employees, unhappy customers and reputational damage.
Unfortunately, from time to time, conflict situations can arise.
INSPIRE’s Understanding Conflict Management Course outlines the knowledge and skills to reduce the risk of abusive and threatening behavior occurring within the workplace.
It outlines the steps that can be taken to assess and reduce risk in conflict situations and how to de-escalate conflict in emotive situations.
The content of the course has been written to mirror the Level 2 Award in Conflict Management.
Topics covered include:
- human response in conflict situations
- assessing and reducing the risks in conflict situations
- de-escalating conflict in emotive situations
- good practice following a conflict situation
- Understanding Stewarding at Spectators Events
- Security Officer Course – Level 2
- Security Audit And Quality Control (IATA Certificate)
- CCTV Operator Training
- Door Security Supervisor
- Physical Intervention of Security Guards
- Physical Intervention Skills
- IATA Airport Security Operations Optimization
- IATA – Aviation Cyber Security
- IATA -Aviation Security Management
- IATA –Security Audit And Quality Control
- IATA –Security Checkpoint Management
- IATA –Security X-RAY Screening Operations
- IATA –Security Management System