Earn distinction, demonstrate your expertise and increase your earning potential. The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers. It is an ideal opportunity for experienced FM professionals to distinguish themselves with the most respected global credential in facility management.
Candidates must meet education and work experience requirements outlined in one of the categories below in order to eligible to sit for the CFM Exam. Candidates will include this information in the CFM Exam application. Once the application is approved, individuals have 90 days to sit for the exam.
CFM Eligibility Education Years of FM Experience FM Masters or Bachelors 03 Years All other education Level 05 Years
Who can attend?
- Facility Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Session 1- Introduction
- Session 2- Operations and Maintenance
- Session 3- Project Management
- Session 4- Finance and Business
- Session 5- Leadership and Strategy
- Session 6- Communication Management
- Session 7- Risk Management
- Session 8- Sustainability
- Session 9- Occupancy and Human Factors
- Session 10- Performance and Quality
- Session 11- Real Estate
- Session 12- Facility Information Management (FIM) and Technology Management