IATA Certified Courses
IFMA Certified Facility Manager (CFM)
- 90 (Registered)
Show Universe Your Skills & Mastery As a Facility Manager!
Earn distinction, demonstrate your expertise and increase your earning potential. The Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®) credential sets the industry standard for ensuring the knowledge and competence of practicing facility managers. It is an ideal opportunity for experienced FM professionals to distinguish themselves with the most respected global credential in facility management.
Prepare, Apply, Pass, Maintain, And obtain recognition. The Certified Facility Manager (CFM) is that the pinnacle achievement in facility management certification. Widely considered as the industry standard in facility management certification.
- Gain credibility in your professional network.
- Showcase your knowledge of 11 core competencies.
- Grow as a smart leader in facility management.
- Proudly join a distinguished group of FM professionals.
- Candidates must meet education and work experience requirements outlined in one of the categories below in order to eligible to sit for the CFM Exam. Candidates will include this information in the CFM Exam application. Once the application is approved, individuals have 90 days to sit for the exam. CFM Eligibility Education Years of FM Experience FM Masters or Bachelors 03 Years All other education Level 05 Years
- Facility Management Professionals
- Project Managers
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.