Working as a cabin crew for prestigious airlines is an exciting and addicting experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations around the world and living a luxurious lifestyle, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations and standards.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, and honing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given towards delivering exceptional Inflight customer service, and vigilant procedures for handling challenging situations on board, with a final module of the course delivering useful tips in successfully cracking the recruitment process.
Why Should You Attend?
Inspire Training Academy offers world-class training program that will assist you to achieve your ambition and kick start your career as an aspiring airline cabin crew.
Our Cabin Crew Career Training Program will equip you with the comprehensive knowledge, skills, values and experience to pursue an airline cabin crew career.
For the first time in Qatar, Students will aggressively practice in a live aircraft environment. Our Airbus 320 aircraft mock up is equipped with state of the art features for students to practice and experience live on board scenarios. It is fully functional to learn and master airline cabin crew responsibilities
You will leave this course with boosted confidence, piousness and the knowledge acquired that will give you an edge during airline recruitment and will guide you to pursue a cabin crew career for leading international airlines around the world.
You will learn both, aviation theory and hands on practical training on our aircraft mockup of Airbus 320 throughout the course.
Career coaching starts from day one and continues even after you successfully complete the course as Inspire Training Academy provides you with 100% job assistance.
Our trainers have decades of experience and bring along a vast aviation experience from various aviation organizations. They set high standards for themselves and students they teach.
Entry Requirements: For Male and Female Students: You do not require prior flight experience to be a cabin crew member. We will impart all the training you need to become a successful cabin crew. Admissions are based on meeting the following entry requirements.
English Language Requirement:
This course is fast paced and taught in English. Students who would like to speed up their basic English are recommended to attend our English Language Course to meet the English language requirement.
Mandatory Preliminary Screening:
Admission to this course is strictly based on the mandatory preliminary screening. Please book an appointment with our Aviation Student Advisor on www.inspire.qa or Call on +974 50510222 / 333 / 444.
Enrolling applicants not meeting the entry requirements can be considered by Inspire Student’s Enrollment Committee provided they accept and sign the students undertaking form which states certain conditions.
- International English Course based on written & speaking test
- Introduction to Aviation
- Work in socially diverse environment
- Cabin Crew roles and responsibilities
- Non-Technical Skills & Human Factors
- Standard Operating Procedures – A320 Mock Up
- Eminence Personality Development Course – Soft Skills
- Let’s Make up: A complete makeover – Grooming with London School of Make-Up Artist
- Health, Nutrition & Diet help from renowned doctors (Optional)
- Yoga & Meditation 30 Minutes sessions (once in 2 weeks)
- Customer Relationship Management relevant to the service industry
- Personality Development “Create the life of your dream”
- Airbus 320 Aircraft Mock-up – Real scenario-based learning
- Crew Members coordination and communication
- Quality Customer Service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety Demonstrations and emergency procedures
- In-flight Entertainment & In-flight public announcements
- In-flight Cabin Food & Beverage Services Skills
- First Aid Training
- Swimming Classes (optional)
- Airline Employment Application Techniques
World Class Training Standards
Our course has been designed as per international aviation standards which will provide you with vital core skills needed to enhance your chances for the success of securing employment within the airline industry.
Upon graduation our students will receive a portfolio of completion certificates and will be awarded certificates which will make them airline ready.
- Airbus Aircraft A320 – Practical Training Certification
- Personality Development Certification
- HABC Certificate for food safety(UK Accredited)
- International Aviation Grooming Standards – Certification through Certified Trainer from London School Of Make-Up Artist
- First Aid Training Certification
- Aviation Safety & Emergency Procedures Certification
- Inspire Training Academy’s ‘Aspiring Airline Cabin Crew Certification’
- Swimming Certification (subject to 100% attendance)
Become In Demand Globally
Our association with major international airlines means we understand their expectations in regards to pre requisites and qualities while recruiting Cabin Crew. As a graduate from Inspire Training Academy cabin crew course, your transferable skills will be recognized globally. The cabin crew training provided by Inspire training academy will give you a head start to be a part of this dynamic and exciting airline industry.
Gain Real World Experience
Inspire training academy, for the first time in Qatar provides its students with a live aircraft mock-up learning experience.
The Airbus 320 aircraft mock up is equipped with all features for students to practice and experience live scenarios on board on a daily basis.
- Airbus 320 Aircraft (Mock Up)
- Real Aircraft Meal Carts
- Service Trolleys
- Removable safety equipment with fully functional crew and passenger seats
- Public Announcement System
- Safety Demonstration
- On board Medical Emergencies including fire, smoke and pilot incapacitation drills
- Water Survivals drills – screening
- Many more in air scenarios such as decompression and evacuation procedures
Students can now take a step forward today in securing their dream job and relish the life changing learning experience with us.