IATA Certified Courses
IATA Airline Marketing
Stay ahead of the competition by understanding and applying sound marketing principles.
- Exam Method: Online exam with remote supervision or an exam in one of IATA’s Exam Centers (where physical presence is required)
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions, Closed Text Book
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers
- Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
- The evolution of technology and its impact in customer engagement and marketing methodologies
- Developing marketing processes & strategies in alignment with organizational objectives
- The current airline business environment and its impact on airline marketing
- Impact of technology on distribution and communication channels: best practices including social media
- Market environment scanning & market research methodologies
- Developing a marketing plan and strategy in a case study approach
- The Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) and how to satisfy the needs of your target audiences
- How to create value for, and communicate value to, your customers
- Airline alliances and marketing: benefits & drawbacks
- Practical strategies for managing your marketing plan efficiently
- Recently appointed marketing managers.
- Sales managers and general sales agents.
- Marketing officers and market coordinators.
- Customer service staff.
Inspire Training Academy is one of the premier professional training institutes in Qatar, India, Nepal, UAE,Spain and opening its doors soon in Pakistan and Srilanka. INSPIRE Training Academy is your training partner for Management, Hospitality, Aviation, HSE, Security, Soft Skills, IELTS and APTIS preparation, Corporate trainings, Travel & Tourism, Cyber Security, Maritime, Business and Life Coach, Cargo & Logistics ,IT and MS office and Retail Management.