Are you interested in joining the air cargo industry and need a foundation in this area? Do you need to deploy new resources in this vital area of air cargo, fast?
This one-day course delivered by an air cargo industry expert will quickly get you up and running. You will acquire basic understanding of the terms, equipment, documents and procedures used in the global air cargo industry. You will be well equipped to make a meaningful contribution in your area immediately.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- New entrants to the air cargo industry
- Employees from other areas to be deployed in air cargo sales or operations
- Junior agents, interns, counter clerks, operations personnel
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an Instructor.
- The course will be held over 1 day.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom session of 180 minutes.
- The course will include live interactive virtual classroom sessions requiring your participation, multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Air cargo business and industry terms
- Aircraft and equipment
- Special cargo
- Basic rating principles: actual weight, volume weight, consolidations
- Stakeholders: shippers, forwarders, consignees
- Regulatory authorities’ key topics